More red things seen out and about in Mill Valley. Click to enlarge any photo.
Slow down. Reconnect. Trade frenzy for fun.
Copyright 2002-2019. Susan Sachs Lipman. All rights reserved.
Thanks for stopping by! Suz
Give me a shout
suz [at] slowfamilyonline [dot] com
Subscribe to My Blog via Email
Join Us on Social Media
I am an American Express Everyday Card Ambassador
Buy the Book
Follow the Blog Tour
Help Get Kids to Parks
Bake up Some Fun
Our Generous Sponsors
I tied for 1st! Thanks for your vote!
I came in 2nd! Thanks for your vote!
I came in 15th! Thanks for your vote
Find me on:
Join me outside:
ObsessionsAstronomy Autumn Baking Birds Books Calendar Cheese Childhood Children Citizen Science Container Gardening Cookies Cooking Crafts Fall Family Farming Flowers Food Food History Free Play Gardening Holidays Marin Mill Valley Nature Nature Activities Night Sky Outdoor Play Parenting Photography Play Recipes San Francisco Slow Food Slowing Slowing Down Solstice Sonoma Spring Stargazing Summer Sustainability Tulips Winter
- Butter and Egg
- Deck Garden
- Field Trip
- Home Ec.
- Lost Arts
- Porch Swing
- Road Trip
- Slow News
- The Great Outdoors
- To Market
- Vanishing Breed
- Who Moved My Cheese?
- Happy Pi Day! Celebrate with Games and .. Pie!
- Fall Back! Daylight Saving Time Ends
- May is the New December: How to Get to Summer with your Sanity Intact
- Stepping Away from Routine to Find Increased Awe
- Geminid Meteor Shower: How to Watch One of the Year’s Best Sky Shows
- Join the Minecraft City Champs Tournament!
I am a